[Hilfe] SimplyClans Problem

Dieses Thema im Forum "Server Plugins" wurde erstellt von MyCubeCraft, 9. Oktober 2012.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. MyCubeCraft

MyCubeCraft

Minecraft:
    lucbast
    Halle erstmal,

Ich habe einen Rpg/Clan/PvP server und möchte das ,wenn man einen clan hat, ihn dann auch im Chat sieht
    (also den Clan-Tag) ich benutze Chatmanager und würde mich auf Hilfe Freuen ;)

2. HeartBreakerClan.net

HeartBreakerClan.net

Du solltest schon bei Bukkit Dev alles durchlesen. Du findest dort auch eine gute Beschreibung zum Chat.
    Clan Tags

When a clan is created, you must give it a name and a tag. The tag will be used as the unique identifier for you clan, will be used in the clan commands, and will pretty much represent your clan. This tag can have color codes which can be later modified. For example, If i wanted to create a clan named "Knights of the Labyrinth" with a red and white tag named "kol", I would use the following create command:

/clan create &4K&Fo&4l Knights of the Labyrinth

Later on if I wanted to modify this tag, for example I wanted to make it all red instead of red and white and all uppercase I would use the modtag command. Note: with the modtag command you can only change colors and case, but not the letters that make up the tag

/clan modtag &4KOL

The colored tag will prefix all clan player's names on chat, don't worry it works alongside your existing prefixes and chat plugins.

Compatible with:

mChat
    HeroChat

MfG
    HeartBreakerClan.net

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.